Sunday 19 April 2015

Little_Lano Paints: Warmachine- Raluk Moorclaw and Mercenary Heavy Warjack Kit

So during my 10 week of social deprivation, I got Raluk Moorclaw and a Heavy Warjack kit to go with him.  I fancied something a little different, and I love the look of the vibrant blues available for Trollbloods. Next thing I know, I'm researching ways to get a trollkin into my army and found Raluk works for Thornfall! 
I've assumed that winning with my beloved Farrow is difficult so getting a few models based on sheer look shouldn't effect the outcome anyway!


Say hello to Raluk! Well he is a Jack Marshal, and can repair any Warjack regardless of faction, but hell, I don't need to worry about that! 
I actually really like the model. His dynamic pose looks good and the detail surrounding his utility belt is sublime.  I thoroughly enjoyed painting this model.

Being a Jack Marshal, he obviously needs a buddy or two. Previously I've shown my buccaneer, well I've also got some bigger nutz available.

I magnetised the whole kit so I can pick what I need as of, and I was surprised at how easy it is to magnetise this kit together! 

The Nomad, 6pts of slappy slap slap, he'll be here to try tie up as much as possible with his reach weapon. 


If I'm willing to pay the two points extra, I can possible go for the Rover. Although lacking reach capability, he does have access to a range attack which would be useful considering Raluk's Drive allows him to shoot before movement. 


The Mule, I just had to get one! I've been on the receiving end of these for a while and I just want the opportunity to hit someone else with one and send them for a flying lesson!  As of yet, I still haven't got the elusive critical hit needed but I think one day it will be there.


Painting these guys were a nice break from the usual Everblight and Farrow and I couldn't help but give the heavy Warjack a few graffiti marks. 

As again, I hope these guys pull a little weight in future games but sadly my expectations aren't very high... Until I get myself a Warmachine/Troll army 


No comments:

Post a Comment