Sunday 12 April 2015

Little_Lano Paints + Updates: Warmachine Buccaneer

TIME FOR AN UPDATE!


Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been available, haven't blogged, replied to requests for a few weeks.  This is because, being an active 22 year old, I have broken my trusty iPhone.  I used it for everything from blogging, work, emails, camera etc.  And as a consequence, I haven't been able to blog.  
Luckily, I have been to a mates house to do some gaming and painting and he had a decent camera for me to take some photos from!  Anyway, here is my recent offering to the paint gods.

Warmachine: Mercenary Buccaneer


Nothing really special here except one thing, WATER EFFECT!  My mate bought a bottle and i've become obsessed with the look.  I have Raluk Moorklaw painted also which I'll photograph eventually and I got the Buccaneer to go with him for a cheap warjack.  


The red  foliage is aquarium accessories cut up and stuck in a circle to create a coral effect.
The water effect is layered through different colours and I've purposefully gone for a slightly darker colours to create the rippling effect.      



As stated before, i do have a huge back log of miniatures i've painted and want to put up here, and hopefully when my new phone arrives I can show you all.  

Yet again, please send me your requests and I have tried to reply to as  many of the emails sent to me.  
I will endeavour to get more photos from borrowed cameras and the sort so stand by for some content!

But for the mean time, my mate Riotville has documented our various games so check him out!


2 comments: