Friday 16 January 2015

Little_Lano Paints: Malifaux, Lady Justice's Crew

So I had some more time over the last few days to paint up some more Malifaux. 

In sticking to my NY Resolution, if I want more stuff, I've got to paint what I have!  And I'm starting to put small dents in my never ending paint pile.

So lastly to paint is the Scales of Justice and Lady Justice.

Now I don't have much experience in painting flesh tones, I mean, I painted Blighted Blue skin for Legion, and Red Tyranids mainly!!

Well here they are, pretty pleased with what I have so far, now to make a sizable dent within the Tyranid Horde so I can get myself some more Malifaux! 

The blind fighter Lady Justice, Master of the Guild.


Her personal totem, the Scales.  A tricky model to play with but if you are able to get him off he makes Justice silly powerful.



The completed Crew. Now to get some more games in!

No comments:

Post a Comment